Gold DofE Sea Kayaking Qualifier Expeditions
Gold DofE open Sea Kayaking Qualifier
Gold DofE Sea Kayaking qualifier expeditions in Scotland. Active run a number of training, practice and qualifying DofE open expeditions in Scotland for Gold DofE candidates throughout the year. We run open dates for individuals and bespoke packages for school and youth groups. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous expedition training, supervision and assessments throughout Scotland.
2023 Gold DofE Open Sea Kayaking Qualifying Expedition Dates:
- July 29th – Aug 1st 2024
- Aug 19th – 22nd 2024
- Oct 21st – 24th 2024
We can organise Gold DofE Sea Kayak training, practice expeditions and qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements. So if you don't see dates on the calendar which work for you, and you have a group of 4 or more, please drop us an email (email@example.com) or call us on 01540 210 000.
- Candidates should have appropriate training in a sea kayak, and they must have completed a practice expedition (also in a sea kayak).
- We can provide additional sea kayak skills training days.
- Active can also provide Gold DofE sea kayak practice expeditions, these are available to book on our website.
- Participants should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 10:00 on the first day of the expedition.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your gold DofE open sea kayaking qualifier expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Expedition dry bags
- Technical & safety kit such as buoyancy aids, paddles & helmets
- Sea kayaks
- Waterproofs and boots