Active run a number of training, practice and qualifying expeditions for DofE Bronze in Scotland throughout the year. We run open dates for individuals and bespoke packages for school and youth groups.
Bronze DofE Expeditions Information
- We can organise bronze level training, practice journeys and qualifying DofE bronze expeditions in Scotland or elsewhere for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements.
- Additional skills training days in open canoe, sea kayak, mountain bike or navigation skills are available at a cost of £59 per day. Group discounts available (please ask).
- Bronze Qualifying expeditions should be booked no less than 4 weeks before your expedition start date, to allow time to process green forms.
- There should ideally be at least 2 weeks between your practice and qualifying expedition.
- Candidates must have prior experience in their chosen mode of transport (Active can provide this training in canoes or sea kayaks if required).
What We Provide