Bronze DofE Walking Qualifier Expeditions
Active are an approved Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) provider for Bronze training and qualifying expeditions in Scotland. We accept bookings for groups of 4 or more participants, please contact us to discuss dates. If you are looking to book as an individual, please contact us to see if we have places available 01540 210 000.
Please fill in an Enquiry form if you are looking for a course and we can tailor one to your dates.
Bronze DofE Walking Expedition
Are you thinking of completing your Bronze DofE walking qualifying expedition in Scotland? If so, please get in touch so that we can discuss options and availability. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous DofE expeditions throughout Scotland.
- Our Bronze DofE Qualifying Expedition in Scotland is a 3-day program, the first day is a training day and this leads into a 2-day and 2-night qualifying expedition. Both nights will be wild camping.
- The meeting time on day 1 is 10:00 and we aim to finish by 16:00 on the final day.
- The meeting location is usually our outdoor centre in Newtonmore, however, we can be flexible on meeting and finish locations to suit your requirements.
- Additional skills training days are available at a cost of £59 per day.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your Bronze DofE open walking qualifying expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Expedition rucksacks
- Waterproofs and boots (we strongly recommend that you bring your own)