DofE Gold Expeditions In Scotland
Active are a provider for a number of training, practice and qualifying DofE Gold Expeditions in Scotland throughout the year. We have open dates for individuals and bespoke packages for school and youth groups. Our expeditions are on foot, bike, canoe and sea kayak.
Please note that you are expected to arrive at the Cairngorms Adventure Centre the night before your course starts. This overnight stay is included and includes self-catering facilities.
- We are happy to provide and organise Gold DofE training, practice journeys and qualifying expeditions in Scotland for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements.
- Additional skills training days in open canoe, sea kayak, mountain bike or navigation skills are available at a cost of £59 per day. Group discounts available (please ask).
- Qualifying expeditions should be booked no less than 4 weeks before your expedition start date, to allow time to process green forms.
- Candidates must have prior experience in their chosen mode of transport. Active can provide this training in canoes or sea kayaks if required.
- Please note that you are expected to arrive at the Cairngorms Adventure Centre the night before your DofE expedition course starts. This overnight stay is included in the course price on a self-catered basis.