DofE Gold Expeditions In Scotland
Active are an approved Duke of Edinburgh (DofE) provider for Gold training, practice expeditions and qualifying expeditions in Scotland, and we run a number of these expeditions throughout the year. We run open expeditions for individuals and bespoke packages for school and youth groups. Our open expeditions are by canoe and kayak.
We also offer walking, mountain biking and stand-up paddleboarding expeditions for groups of 4 or more (contact us for further details)
- Come and join one of our fantastic Gold DofE practice and qualifying expeditions in Scotland. We welcome individual or group bookings.
- All of our Gold DofE expeditions are supervised and assessed by our team of professional, qualified instructors.
- You should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 10:00 on day 1.
- For 2022, we are running back-to-back Gold DofE practice and qualifying expeditions. If you book onto one of these, you will receive 2 nights self-catered accommodation at Cairngorms Adventure Centre.
- To book onto these expeditions, you must be registered for DofE and have a DofE ID number.
- We also offer skills training days from £59.00 per person per day. Contact us for more details.