Gold DofE SUP Training & Practice Expeditions
Gold DofE SUP Training & Practice
Gold DofE SUP Training & Practice expeditions in Scotland. Active run a number of training, practice and qualifying DofE open expeditions in Scotland for Gold DofE candidates throughout the year. We run open dates for individuals and bespoke packages for school and youth groups. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous expedition training, supervision and assessments throughout Scotland.
2023 Gold DofE Open SUP Training & Practice Expedition:
We can organise Gold DofE SUP training, practice expeditions and qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements. Please contact us to discuss dates (email@example.com or call us on 01540 210 000).
- Candidates should have appropriate training in a SUP.
- We can provide additional SUP skills training days.
- Active can also provide Gold DofE SUP qualifying expeditions, these are available to book on our website.
- Participants should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 10:00 on the first day of the expedition.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your gold DofE open SUP training & practice expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Dry bags or barrels
- Technical & safety kit such as buoyancy aids, paddles & helmets,
- Waterproofs and boots