Fully inclusive package:
- Lift passes
- Snowboard, boots, & helmet (unless you have/prefer to use your own)
- Full day lesson – meet in the morning get driven to the venue – snowboarding instruction in the morning & afternoon (at least four hours) and then dropped back at the end of the day
- More than 20 years experience in the industry
- Fully qualified instructors
- Open group lessons & private lessons available
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons available, fully inclusive and tailored to you
- Friendly & welcoming instructors + bookings team on hand
- Individuals, families and groups – we cater to all
Snowboard Lessons in Aviemore, Cairngorm Mountain & the Lecht
Get Active with Snowboarding lessons from our Aviemore snowsports school in Scotland; we operate snowboard lessons wherever the weather, snow and learning environment is best – using Cairngorm Mountain near Aviemore, the Lecht & Nevis Range.
The resort for your snowsports lesson in Scotland is selected based on the best conditions. It is also selected with regards to what is most suited to the particular client or groups ability. From our Snowsports school in Aviemore, we offer transport to all of the areas inclusive of the price of your snowboard lesson. No one else offers this service in Aviemore.
Our Snowsports Lessons in Scotland include equipment, transport, instruction and lift passes. This takes all the hassle away from you and keeps the day running smoothly. Thus ensuring you have the best lesson possible.
Snowboard Length Guide
*Please note if you are a season pass holder for the Lecht or Cairngorm your snowboard lesson package price minus the pass is £75. Please contact us before booking. On the day conditions will determine which resort we will visit for your snowboard lesson.