Stand Up Paddle Boards
Stand Up Paddle Board Rental in Aviemore & Strathspey
Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Aviemore has become one of the best ways to enjoy the lochs here in the Cairngorms in a relaxing way.
The cost of hire is £35.00 for an adult (16 years and above) and £20.00 (15 years and below) for a full day. The boards & paddles can be collected from our base in Newtonmore (PH20 1AT). Drop off to your accommodation is also available if required – please contact us in advance for this option
We have inflatable roof bars available for hire for £5.00 per day so you are able to transport the SUP to where you wish to paddle. .
The hire of a BA is included in the hire cost of the board, recommended to be worn for the duration when using the board. If you need to hire a wetsuit we can provide these as well.
Check out our activities page for an intro to SUP lesson.
- Looking After Your and Your S.U.P
- Never lie fin side down on flat ground.
- Never stand on the board on the ground fin side down
- Take care when strapping the boards to the roof
- Always use a BA
- Always use the leash
- When setting of or coming ashore water depth must be knee height