Stand Up Paddle Boards
If you are looking to book stand up paddle board rental in Aviemore & the Cairngorms, then we ask you to please ring us as this is much easier over the phone and it depends what you are planning on doing.
Stand Up Paddle Board Rental in Aviemore & Strathspey
Stand Up Paddle Board Rental in Aviemore – Stand up Paddle boarding has become one of the best ways to enjoy the lochs here in the Cairngorms in a relaxing way.
The cost of Stand up Paddle Board Rental in Aviemore & the Cairngorms is £35.00 for a full day. The boards & paddles can be collected from our base in Newtonmore.
Our SUPs are deflated for ease of transportation, and come in a handy carry case with a paddle, pump and leash.
The hire of a buoyancy aid is included in the rental cost of the Stand up Paddle Board, and is recommended to be worn for the duration when using the board. We rent wetsuits as well, please contact us on 01540 210 000 or for availability and pricing.
New to stand up paddleboarding? If so, why not join one of our intro to SUP lessons?
Tips to look after the Sup and yourself during your Rental in Aviemore & the Cairngorms.
- Never lie fin side down on flat ground.
- Never stand on the board on the ground fin side down.
- If you are transporting a SUP whilst inflated, take care when strapping the boards to the roof.
- Always use a buoyancy aid.
- Always use the leash.
- When setting off or coming ashore, water depth must be knee height before you step or kneel onto the SUP.
Why not check out our Facebook to see what we have been up to recently.