Stand Up Paddle Boards
Our hire boards are designed for flat water use – Loch Morlich and Loch Insh are both fantastic locations to get out on the water in Aviemore.
The cost of hire is £35.00 for an adult (16 years and above) and £20.00 (15 years and below) for a full day. Leashes must be worn at all times with the boards and we are unable to allow for multi day hire.
We have inflatable roof bars available for hire for £5.00 per day so you are able to transport the SUP to where you wish to paddle.
PLEASE NOTE: It is advised for the person using the board to at all times wear a buoyancy aid – hire of a BA is included in the hire cost of the board. Wetsuits are available for purchase or hire if required.
- Looking After Your and Your S.U.P
- Never lie fin side down on flat ground.
- Never stand on the board on the ground FIN SIDE DOWN
- When strapping to roof bars – take care not to crush fins!
- Always use a BA
- Always use the leash
- When setting of or coming ashore water depth must be knee height when getting off and on the board to stop damage to the fin.