Skis, Boots and Poles
Ski Hire in Aviemore & the Cairngorms
- A huge range of equipment
- Serviced regularly and well looked after
- Door to door delivery
- Over 20 years experience in the industry
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- We cater for individuals, families and groups – you name it we can do it!
- Save on baggage fees having to fly equipment with you if you are visiting the area – keeping hassle to a minimum
- In the weekends and February half term most places sell out quick. But we have enough kit to cope with even the busiest periods.
- Our experienced ski technicians ensure that your equipment is set up correctly and safely
Ski, boots & Poles Hire in Aviemore & the Cairngorms
Ski, boots & poles hire in Aviemore and the Cairngorms. We even drop the rental right to your door for no extra charge! Spending this winter on the slopes? Look no further for your ski rental. Active Outdoor Pursuits rent skis, ski boots, poles, snowboards, snowboard boots and helmets for adults and children.
We provide and deliver the ski hireto your home or accommodation* in the Aviemore and Cairngorms area so you don’t have to travel to collect the equipment. Should you prefer to collect it you can do so from the Cairngorms Adventure Centre
If you are uncertain about your exact shoe size we advise that you go up a half size as boot volume can be easily reduced.
Ski Length Guide
|Weight KG ►|
Height CM ▼
Skier Type Guide
The skier type guide helps us to ensure we set up your equipment correctly and safely for your ski rental in Aviemore and the Cairngorms. If you have never skied or have very little ski/ board experience you will be a Type 1.
|Type I||Type II||Type III|
|Skis cautiously and prefer skiing at slower speeds. Happy on easy or moderate, Green or Blue slopes. Novice/cautious skiing at lighter release/retention settings. Entry level skiers uncertain of their classification.||Skiing more confidently at faster speeds. Preferring mixed terrain and steeper gradients, typically Blue or Red slopes. Average/moderate skiing at average release/retention settings.||Aggressive, higher speed skiing on all runs, in all conditions and venturing off piste. Skiers who designate themselves Type 3 must accept higher binding release/retention settings.|
Looking for accommodation for your time up in the Cairngorms? Why not book a stay at our Cairngorms Adventure Centre. Transport can be arranged from here to the mountain for you and your equipment. Equipment will be fitted at the centre on your arrival.