Boots, Crampons & Walking Axe Package
If you are looking for a lot of kit then please drop us a ring on 01540210000 or an email at and we will happily help out over the phone. If you prefer to book online then simply select your boot size and add to cart.
B2 boot, crampon & ice axe rental in Aviemore
We hire a wide range of B2 boots, crampons and ice axes for rental in the Aviemore area. Thus ensuring that you have the correct kit to travel safely and appropriately in the hills. If you are heading to the mountains this Winter and require equipment, then ensure you equip yourself safely and wear the appropriate kit for the environment.
Are you a guide? Company? Do you have an organised group looking for a kit to rent? We can arrange for your equipment – B2 boots, crampons and ice axes to be rented & dropped off at your accommodation in the Newtonmore, Kingussie & Aviemore area; or arrange a meeting location suitable for you in the morning or night before your Winter Day.
If you want to develop your winter skills and techniques prior to hiring equipment, then we recommend you look at our winter skills courses where you will learn to travel safely in the hills and use the equipment correctly. On these courses you will lean how to analyse the weather, avalanche forecasts, snowpack analysis, navigation and many of the techniques to use crampons and axes.
Uncertain about your exact shoe size for B2 boot rental in Aviemore & the Cairngorms? We advise that you go up a size as boot volume can be easily reduced.
- A huge range of equipment
- Well looked after
- Over 20 years experience in the industry
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- We cater for individuals, families and groups you name it we can do it!
- Save on baggage fees having to fly equipment with you if you are visiting the area – keeping hassle to a minimum
- In the weekends and February half term most places sell out quick. But we have enough kit to cope with even the busiest periods easily.
- Our experienced technicians ensure that your equipment is set up correctly and safely
We highly recommend that you check out the weather and avalanche forecasts for the mountains before heading out so you know what the conditions will be.