Craigower Lodge is situated in the Highland village of Newtonmore within the magnificent Cairngorms National Park. It is the perfect year round location for all outdoor activities including mountain, water and snow sports. The area has an abundance of low and high level walks and cycle routes, and if you love wildlife and nature, you will be spoilt for choice of places to explore and wildlife to see.
- 68 beds in 12 Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Self catering or full board
- Guest Self Catering kitchens
- 5 Family rooms
- Efficient drying rooms
- Gardens w BBQ & picnic area
- 2 Lounges
The comfortable Lodge accommodates up to 68 people and can be split into 2 sections each with their own accommodation, lounges and kitchens. It is the perfect place for all types of groups to get together.
The Lodge is commonly used for family gatherings, climbing or canoe club meets as well as a wide range of educational visits. We’ve even hosted weddings!
We can also provide equipment rental for most outdoor sports including canoes, mountain bikes and kayaks. Instruction or guiding is available if required.
Room Rates & Packages
- Self Catering£19 per night
- Bed and Breakfast£25 per night
- Half Board£35 per night
- Full Board£38 per night
- Family Room (2 adults & 2 children) additional under 16s £10£59 per night max 4
- Whole Centre (S/C)£1100 per night
- Half Centre (S/C)£525 per night
Packed Lunches available £4.00 to £6.50
Children 15 and under get 10% discount