Fully inclusive package:
- Lift passes
- Snowboard, boots, & helmet (unless you have/prefer to use your own)
- Full day lesson – meet in the morning get driven to the venue – snowboarding instruction in the morning & afternoon (at least four hours) and then dropped back at the end of the day
- More than 20 years experience in the industry
- Fully qualified instructors
- Open group lessons & private lessons available
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons available, fully inclusive and tailored to you
- Friendly & welcoming instructors + bookings team on hand
- Individuals, families and groups – we cater to all
Snowboard Lessons in Aviemore, Cairngorm Mountain & the Lecht
Learn to Snowboard with Active; we have the unique ability to operate our snowboard lessons wherever the weather, snow and learning environment will be best, using Cairngorm Mountain near Aviemore, the Lecht & Nevis Range. The resort for your snowsports lesson in Scotland is selected based on the best conditions. It is also selected with regards to what is most suited to the particular client or groups ability. From our Snowsports school in Aviemore, we offer transport to all of the areas inclusive of the price of your snowboard lesson. No one else offers this service in Aviemore.
Our Snowsports Lessons in Scotland include equipment, transport, instruction and lift passes. This takes all the hassle away from you and keeps the day running smoothly. Thus ensuring you have the best lesson possible.
Snowboard Length Guide
*Please note if you are a season pass holder for the Lecht or Cairngorm your snowboard lesson package price minus the pass is £75. Please contact us before booking. On the day conditions will determine which resort we will visit for your snowboard lesson.
Already have the skills? If you are looking to get out on the slopes having already mastered the basics of snowboarding then we offer equipment rental for boards, boots & helmets. We can even deliver these direct to your hotel in Aviemore!
Check out our Facebook to see what snowboard lessons we have been running recently from out snowsports school in Aviemore.
If you want to make the most of your time in the Cairngorms, then why not book accommodation at the Cairngorms Adventure Centre in Newtonmore – perfectly situated in the heart of the country for you to access any of the ski/snowboard centres across Scotland with Ease.
If you are interested in both skiing and snowboard, or continued development during the week. Then why not take a look at our ski & snowboard holidays.