Silver DofE Walking Training & Practice Expeditions
Silver DofE Walking Training & Practice
Silver DofE walking training & practice expeditions in Scotland. Active Outdoor Pursuits run training, practice and qualifying DofE expeditions in Scotland for Silver DofE candidates throughout the year. These are available to book for groups of 4 or more. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous expedition training, supervision and assessments throughout Scotland.
We can organise DofE Silver walking training, practice expeditions and qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements. Please drop us an email (email@example.com) or call us on 01540 210 000 to discuss options.
- Candidates should have appropriate training.
- We can provide additional skills training days.
- Active can also provide Silver DofE walking qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more, please contact us to discuss options.
- Participants should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 10:00 on the first day of the expedition.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your silver DofE open walking training & practice expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Expedition rucksacks
- Waterproofs and boots (although we do strongly recommend that you provide your own)