Silver DofE Sea Kayaking Training & Practice Expeditions
Silver DofE open Sea Kayaking Training & Practice
Silver DofE sea kayaking training & practice expeditions in Scotland. Active Outdoor Pursuits run training, practice and qualifying DofE expeditions in Scotland for Silver DofE candidates throughout the year. These are available to book for groups of 4 or more. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous expedition training, supervision and assessments throughout Scotland.
We can organise DofE Silver sea kayaking training, practice expeditions and qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements. Please drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 01540 210 000 to discuss options.
- Candidates should have appropriate training in a sea kayak.
- We can provide additional sea kayak skills training days.
- Active can also provide Silver DofE sea kayak qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more, please contact us to discuss options.
- Participants should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 10:00 on the first day of the expedition.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your silver DofE open sea kayaking training & practice expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Expedition dry bags
- Technical & safety kit such as buoyancy aids, paddles & helmets
- Sea kayaks
- Waterproofs (we recommend that you bring your own)