Silver DofE Sea Kayaking Qualifier Expeditions
Our Silver DofE open qualifying expeditions for sea kayaking are available to book for groups of 4 or more. This consists of three days and two nights of a qualifying expedition run by our fully qualified coaches, instructors and DofE supervisors/assessors
Silver DofE open Sea Kayaking Qualifier
Silver DofE sea kayaking qualifier expeditions in Scotland. Active Outdoor Pursuits run training, practice and qualifying DofE expeditions in Scotland for Gold DofE candidates throughout the year. These are available to book for groups of 4 or more. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous expedition training, supervision and assessments throughout Scotland.
We can organise DofE silver sea kayaking qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements. Please drop us an email () or call us on 01540 210 000 to discuss options.
- Candidates should have appropriate training in a sea kayak, and they must also have completed a practice expedition (also in a sea kayak).
- We can provide additional sea kayak skills training days.
- Active can also provide Silver DofE sea kayaking practice expeditions for groups of 4 or more, please contact us to discuss options.
- Participants should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 11:00 on the first day of the expedition.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your silver DofE open sea kayaking qualifier expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Expedition dry bags
- Group first aid kits
- Maps & compasses
- Technical & safety kit such as buoyancy aids, paddles & helmets
- Sea kayaks
- Waterproofs and boots