Silver DofE Mountain Biking Training & Practice Expeditions
Silver DofE Mountain Biking Training & Practice
Silver DofE mountain biking qualifier expeditions in Scotland. Active Outdoor Pursuits run training, practice and qualifying DofE expeditions in Scotland for Gold DofE candidates throughout the year. These are available to book for groups of 4 or more. Active Outdoor Pursuits have over 20 years experience and a proven track record facilitating and supporting groups and individuals achieve The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Our aim as an Approved Activity Provider is to deliver quality, exciting and adventurous expedition training, supervision and assessments throughout Scotland.
We can organise DofE silver mountain biking qualifying expeditions for groups of 4 or more on dates that suit your requirements. Please drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 01540 210 000 to discuss options.
- Candidates should have appropriate training on a mountain bike, and they must also have completed a practice expedition (also mountain biking).
- Candidates must have their own fit for purpose mountain bikes and fitted panniers.
- We can provide additional mountain biking skills training days.
- Active can also provide Silver DofE mountain biking practice expeditions for groups of 4 or more, please contact us to discuss options.
- Participants should arrive at Cairngorms Adventure Centre by 10:00 on the first day of the expedition.
Participants must have their own fit for purpose mountain bike and fitted panniers. They should also have their own helmet, eye protection and appropriate footwear.
We can provide the following group kit if required for your silver DofE open mountain biking training & practice expeditions in Scotland:
- Inflatable camping mats
- Stoves, cutlery and crockery
- Waterproofs (we recommend that you bring your own)