Become an Outdoor Instructor with Active Outdoor Pursuits!
Looking for an outdoor instructor training course ? Are you passionate about the great outdoors with an unrestrained need for adventure? If so, here is an opportunity based in the Scottish Highlands to develop skills in a wide range of adventure sports that will lead to becoming a professional outdoor instructor.
Active have successfully trained instructors for 19 years and have a proven track record of delivering highly competent professionals to the outdoor industry.
If you would like to make this breakthrough our 4, 5 & 6 month courses offer the widest range of activities and NGB qualifications on the market. A comprehensive range of adventure activities; canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking, white water rafting, mountain & expedition skills, canyoning, skiing & snowboarding (in Colorado), duckies, SUP as well as first aid, coaching and leadership.
Actives’ new 6 month instructor training course also offers the PSIA Ski Instructor award. There are 6 weeks of ski training on this course.
To crown it all, our courses are based in the spectacular Cairngorms National Park in the heart of the Scottish Highlands- world class adventures on your doorstep.
5 Month Instructor Training Course (Oct - Mar)
- Train & Qualify in up to 31 adventure sports (NGBs)
- Three weeks rock climbing and hill walking in the Costa Blanca, Spain
- Two weeks snowsports training in Colorado, USA.
6 Month Instructor Training Course (Oct - April)
- Train & Qualify in up to 32 adventure sports (NGBs)
- Qualify as a ski Instructor
- Three weeks rock climbing and hill walking in Spain
- Four weeks snowsports training in Colorado, USA & Austria
4 Month Instructor Training Course (July-Nov)
- Train & Qualify in up to 28 adventure sports (NGBs)
- Main focus on water & mountain sports with expeditions.
- Options to train abroad after your course finishes