Nevis Range & Glencoe snowboard lessons
Learn to snowboard with Snowboard lessons in the Nevis range, Glencoe and across the whole of Scotland. We provide all the equipment and lift passes inclusive of the price.
Snowboard Lessons in Scotland at Fort William & the Nevis Range
At Active we have the unique ability to operate our snowboard lessons throughout Scotland including Fort William the Nevis Range & Glencoe. The best resort is selected based on the conditions and the areas most suited to the particular client or groups ability. We offer transport to all of the areas and so there is no impact on you.
Fully inclusive package:
- Lift passes
- Snowboard, boots, & helmet (unless you have/prefer to use your own)
- Full day lesson – meet in the morning get driven to the venue – snowboarding instruction in the morning & afternoon (at least four hours) and then dropped back at the end of the day
- More than 20 years experience in the industry
- Fully qualified instructors
- Open group lessons & private lessons available
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons available, fully inclusive and tailored to you
- Friendly & welcoming instructors + bookings team on hand
- Individuals, families and groups – we cater to all
Snowboard Length Guide
|Weight KG ►|
Height CM ▼
*Please note if you are a season pass holder please contact us before booking. On the day conditions will determine which Ski resort we will visit for the lesson, you may have to purchase the day pass for this resort.
Already have the skills? If you are looking to get out on the slopes having mastered the basics of snowboarding then we offer equipment rental for boards, boots & helmets.
Take a look at photos from recent Snowboard lessons on our Facebook page.