Looking for a high profile adventurous activity event to raise vital funds for a charity?
Active offer a range of adventure activities & events to support you towards your goal.
Abseiling challenges and zip slides are popular and we have facilitated events from the Scottish Borders to the Highlands for different charitable organisations. Here are some examples;
- The Great Glen Canoe Adventure
- Dundee University Abseil
- Raigmore Hospital Tower, Inverness
- Extreme Dining
- Rosyth Crane abseil
- Crosshouse Hospital abseil
Other events include;
- White Water Rafting trips - See White Water Rafting for our wide range of rivers.
- Hill Walk - Scotland has hundreds of amazing peaks - the potential is awesome
- Canoe Journeys - from the camping wilderness experience to river trips - see Canoeing
- Adventure Journeys - Day or multi day journeys on foot, canoe, kayak, bike or all
- Adventure Team race - Teams compete over challenging course using bikes, canoes etc.
Contact us to discuss your goals and we will help you make them a reality.