Our guides know the best routes to the summits and have substantial knowledge of the area's history, geology and wildlife etc. Mountain days are bespoke so we can guide you to the 4,000+ foot summits of Cairngorm, Ben Macdui, Braeriach or further afield to Creag Meagaidh. Active can provide you with all the equipment required, however we would recommend that people bring their own walking boots, suitable for the high mountains.
- Aviemore & Cairngorms National Park
- Scotland-wide by arrangement
||Moderate to strenuous
- Equipment Hire
- Transport options- please ask.
|Meeting place & time
Meet at Active Aviemore, Newtonmore or other locations by arrangement.
- Full Day 9.30 - 4pm approx - times will vary
|What to bring
- Boots, warm clothes, waterproofs, hat, gloves & rucksack
- Packed Lunch + hot & cold drinks
- Enjoyed your day? Why not try one of our walking or trekking holidays
- Other locations throughout Scotland for groups
- Pre activity Breakfast @ The Cafaidh £7 & £4 children 8-9am
- Packed Lunch £6 Children £3.50
- Breakfast & Afternoon lunch at the Active Cafaidh.
- Transport may be available from other towns.
- Your photos & videos on a disc £8
- Customer discounts in the Active Cafaidh & our outdoor equipment shop